Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3rd

Hey guys! =) I just got back from friends houses...again. Although, I must admit, at first I thought it would be a great adventure, but now...I miss being home. Of course it's nothing against the people that I'm staying with, I just would like to be home more. Whether or not it's a good thing, I will be returning on Friday of this week to the Smiths house. I'm not so sure how much I should say, but...we've been having a couple "conflicts" in the house...you know...two brothers... = disaster! Especially these two brothers - My dad, and his brother...They seem to get along just fine most of the time, but sometimes, they just have a little misunderstanding :) Oh well, nothing I can't handle!

School starts up again this week (Thursday). I'm so excited! I've missed my friends terribly, and quite frankly, I've even missed the stress of homework! I don't know, some how, it just keeps me going...Go one, poke fun, call me crazy, but, I think homework can be relaxing. And no, you might think I've got an easy homework load, but nooo, you'd be faaarrr off on the comment! One of these days, I'll post one of my homework days, full of all the assignments I have to get done, then you'll see :)

What else can I say? My dog seems to be doing fine, although, he's been moping through the house quite often this week...I hope he's ok...not sick or anything. Poor lil' guy, probably just wants some attention. Not like he doesn't get enough already...

I'm sure most of you kids will be going back to school on Tuesday, but please, keep checking my blog, and leave comments! I love hearing from you :)

Lastly - Please post what kind of "projects" you and your best friend enjoy doing with each other! I'd like to compare what me and my best friend do, and what you and your best friend enjoy doing :)

thanks you guys =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a