Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5th

You ever wonder what it's like for teachers the day before school starts up again? Well in case you were wondering, it's pretty hectic. My mom has to prepare powerpoints, make a schedule for this upcoming quarter, and...take care of all us! I would help her with the schooling part, but unfortunately, I'm supposed to be learning 8th grade science, not teaching it. And furthermore, I don't know anything about 9th grade biology beyond photosynthesis. So as you can see, the only thing I can help my mom with is taking care of the family...kitchen (and ingredients in the pantry) here I come!

Well, it's official. I'm moving to the T/Th group. See at my school, you only have to go 2 days out of the week...So I used to go Monday/Wednesday, but now I'm switching over to Tuesday/Thursday...YAY!!! Haha...

Well, my uncle just left to get our Camry (fondly known as "Pip") serviced at Christian Brothers Automotive...Great service there, by the way...


In any case, I'm gunna rap this up, things to do, rooms to clean, meals to cook...and so much more =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a