Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6th

As the first day of school, I think it went pretty well...I had a great day, full of laughs (yes, the "laughing so hard you cry" kind), and lots of confusion. If you really know me well, this shouldn't surprise you :)In math class today, we were learning about linear algebra...that was CONFUSING! I was just sitting there with a blank look on my face, while the teacher seemed to be looking right at me. I did ask a couple questions, and I think I might get it, but I think I'll call a couple of my friends to help me out with these kinds of problems. In any case, it was a lot of fun today, there wasn't any play practice, so I had to go home right after school ended. Which...I'm not so thrilled about, because yes, you guessed it, I love being at my school. So then my mom had to come and pick me up from school a whole hour earlier than she planned to. =D Oh well!

Later on tonight though, one of the ladies from our church brought us food, and let me tell you, it was DELICIOUS! I wanted to get a second helping, but I had to go take a shower, because my hair is EXTREMELY curly, so in order for it to look nice the next day, I have to wash it before I go to bed. I personally don't think my hair is that great, but I've gotten a lot of comments saying "You know, people pay about 100 dollars to get their hair looking like yours!" Which, I think may possibly be true...even though I hate to admit it. See the most frustrating thing about my hair is that it used to be straight when I was a little girl. But when I turned 11, it curled...joy joy JOY!

Sorry, I went off on a long rabbit trail of self - pity there, but I think I'm done ranting about my "beautiful black curls" haha =D

So long, fair well, I will talk to you later, Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a