Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12, 2010

Hello :) My problems are almost fixed. Just have a few more things to do, then almost everything will be alright. I won't be on for a few days, because I'm going to be running around a lot, but thats not a bad thing ;) I still have to go to the library and check out books for my research paper, but other than that, I'm ok. I cleaned my room (as planned) but the bathroom never got finished. I think my plans to do math over the summer are going to be slightly delayed, because Ben Hur is harder than I thought. It's actually rather boring in the beginning (which is where I'm at - the beginning) But i figure this book wouldn't be a best seller for multiple years in a row (one year, it even out sold the Bible!) If it was so boring that people wouldn't read it :)

This weekend is going to be quite busy...*sigh*

wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a