Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14th

Well, operation rip-apart-our house is underway! The kitchen is going to get ripped out on Thursday, the windows and the door for the sunroom are going to be installed Friday, and the door for the front of the house is being installed on Monday. Sooo thats a lot that we're getting done. My room and bathroom are going to be the first bed and bathrooms to be fixed, so I'm kinda looking forward to that, but it also means that I have to pack up my room extra fast :) I have currently lost 10 pounds since this whole thing got started..thats ok though..

Anywho...Nothing really touching to share with you guys today. I'm sure there will be something to say pretty soon. Well, I'm going to go practice guitar and then finish packing my room! :D Bye guys

<3 Lilly

3 comments:

  1. Your funny! I didn't know you had a sunroom! COOL. I can't wait to see your room when its finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lilly! Has life been getting harder? You're in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! :) Life is a litttlleee harder, but, it's not to bad! :)

    ReplyDelete

b, i, a