Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4th, 2011

This will mark my 100th post, 100 days of blogging. Not like that was a goal of mine, but it's still pretty important. But today, I have something that's pretty important to say (at least to myself), more important then yesterday.

Today I was thinking "How do you know God has the right plan for your life? How do you know He's making the right decisions...how can you TRUST that He is?" Well...after a while I just thought to myself "You don't think about it, you just know." And that's exactly it. I KNOW I love God. There are reasons why, but...do I really need a reason? Can you think of a reason why you love your parents or your siblings? Besides the obvious ones, there aren't really any. You just do. And that's the way I love God. I love Him because He saved me. ME...out of all these people in the world, and I am so so thankful for that. There is no doubt in my mind, I love Him. And I trust Him. With all my heart. So God...I'm giving you my life. I'm giving you everything I have. I'm picking up my cross and I'm following you with complete faith and trust.

It took me a while to understand...to realize. I didn't need a reason WHY this was happening to me. No one does...it's just part of Gods plan for our lives. And you just have to trust that He knows what He's doing;I do.I'm so glad I understand now. It takes time to understand, but when you do, it's so clear, there's a wave of peace and you're happy...I'm happy. For the first time in a year and a half - I am truly truly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a