Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 21

...Well...I just got back from visiting my dad...I mean...he's home, he's just not up and about. I don't see him that much now, and I feel really bad about that. I want to go and see him more, because...I really miss him :) Tonight, he and I just cuddled for a couple minutes and had a really nice talk. We talked about boys, (haha, yeah, he knows about my boy situation :D), and he told me how much everyone enjoyed having me around...Everyone tells me that I'm such a wonderful person, and that I'm loved by many people, but...I don't know why they say that! I'm not digging for complements from my readers, or anything like that, but I just don't get it. I guess...it's probably because you know yourself better than any other person, so when I think about all my past mistakes and problems, I just don't feel that great about myself. Well...as my dad said "I've got everyone else fooled!" To which I replied...yeah... except for one person... and if you know me, you know who I'm talking about ;) haha, well in any case...I'm going to be gone from 10:00 to 3:00 tomorrow...when my dad heard that, I could see he was really disappointed. He just put on this sad face and said "you mean...you can't just...stay home tomorrow?" I feel so bad! I wish I could cancel what I'm doing tomorrow, but my mom told me that I need to keep to what I committed myself to...I guess she's right...but still... :)

Goodnight, I love ya'll...please keep my dad and my family in your prayers! (and yes, even my adorable dog Binky ;D)

P.S. - You know what I just realized tonight...I really really want a bird! I just want a parakeet that I can keep in my room (and not let it out anywhere else) and I'll feed it when I come home from school...just something that ishttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=7768126731972936451# really small to take care of, that can sit on my finger and listen to me...Sure, I have Binky, and he's and awesome listener! But for some weird reason I want a Bird...I can buy it, and pay for it, because I've been saving up money :)

LOL ok, goodnight now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a