Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9th

I'm still over at the Smiths right now. I'm sitting on the bed typing to you. Nothing much is new right now...My brother had a highly successful meet today in Houston. He placed 4th all - around, and I'm soo proud of him! Heehee, you rock John!

Nothing new to update on my dad. Still pretty much the same. He seems to be getting stronger, but...that brace sure is a handi-cap! He seems to be handling the situation quite well. Some days, he seems like his old self, and some days, he's not really there. Have you had those days, when you're talking to someone, and you felt like you're just talking to a wall? Well that's how I feel sometimes about talking to my family...But...with dad, he seems to listen to me...I find that its a little easier to talk to him now, he listens to my conversations, and puts some comments in there too. :)

Well, I have to go to bed now, so I'll talk to you later! Oh, and in case I didn't say before, I get to go home on Sunday afternoon. I'm not so sure when my mom and my brother will be back, but I'm sure it will be later in the afternoon. FYI they were in Houston for the gymnastics meet. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a