Friday, February 5, 2010

February 5th

Hi all...the battle is over...the pain - gone...the suffering - no more. My dad has passed on to be with the Lord. He went peacefully on Wednesday, February 3rd. It is a very trying time for me and my family right now. Our friends have given us a lot of support and love...and I appreciate it very much. My mom seems to be pushing through all this very well, and I'm so proud of her. My brother is just the same old John that I love :) Last night a couple of my friends came by to cheer me up, and they made me forget everything. I love them so much! They sacrificed their time to come and talk to me and hang out...I know they're probably not reading this, but if they were I would just like to let them know that I've never known friends like them. I will always remember what they've done for me, and that (once again) I LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a