Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27, 2010

Hello! :) well, this has not been the best week for me or my family. My mom was taken to the hospital at 3:00 this morning...I didn't fall asleep till 2:00, so I only got 1 hour of sleep :) Haha, in any case, what was wrong? The doctor's can't tell for sure, but we think that she may have been dehydrated to the point of being in as much pain as she was. And this isn't your everyday kind of pain. She was having SEVERE pain...soooo...I made her stay in bed all day, but I did clean the house up, and did the laundry, and fed her, so...I didn't goof off all day :) But lemme tell ya, being a mom, and doing what they have to do is exhausting!

My dad's birthday is in 4 days. And I don't know if we're going to do something in memory of him, or what...But I sure hope everyone remembers...

Alaska trip - right on schedule! We'll be leaving in 9 days :) Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a