Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 29th, 2010

Hello :) I need to make this blog more of a daily thing, huh? Well, just to let you know (those of you who are reading) that I greatly appreciate your comments :) I've been writting this blog for a while now, but not very many people have commented, haha. Oh well, it's great either way, I just love getting everything out of my system. :)

So what's new? My brother is away for the weekend, and so, mom and I have the house to ourselves...Now, see, I would use the situation as a time to have a "girl weekend" and have fun. I wake up this morning, and I ask mom what we're doing. She says - Cleaning the house. Great. So excited >:-/ Well, we still had fun together today. I just turned off the TV so my mom could go to sleep. We were watching Jurassic Park...haha. I don't know about you guys, but even though I am a teenager, I still have nightmares, and I still get scared in the middle of the night. I've seen waaayyy to many horror movies. I don't even know why...But in any case, that being said, I am not scared of Jurassic Park, haha. Just...creepy stuff...and no, dinosaurs are not creepy :)

So. Last night, I had an emotional breakdown. I completely lost it...Oh...how I love being a teenager...NOT. :) But hey, can't avoid it! This is rather random, but since we're talking about age this reminds me of a time when I was talking to daddy, and I asked him how old he was...and he said 53. I laughed at him, and told him he was in his 60's. Then after a pause, I said "wait a minute!! YOU used to be FIFTY???" I was 4 years old at the time, and I thought people (adults) stayed the same age the rest of their life...oh...how weird was I?

Well...I guess I'll draw this to a close! Thanks for the comments!!

P.S. - My mom is much much better, in case you were wondering if she's actually recovered. But yes, she is much better now, and we're looking forward to Alaska!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a