Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hey there guys! :) I know I haven't written in a while, but I'm in a much better mood now then I was a couple days ago. Everything is looking up. Well. I don't really know what to talk about. I haven't talked to my 9th grade friends in a long long time. I don't know why. I never get emails form them anymore (which is realllyy rare) and, none of them will call. I don't know what's going on. Ha, I guess I don't really care, because I only noticed it today, and its been months :) So, anybody got any suggestions on how to make some extra money? I want to get a job, but everyone is telling me I'm to young. You have to be 14 to get a job, and thats how old I am sooo. In any case, please give me some ideas on what to write about! :D I have been writing boring posts for a long time now, so I think I need to change the subjects a little. Also, can you give me and idea or two about a comedy video I can do? Ha! Thanks guys :)
Love ya!

Love, Peace, JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a