Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5th 2010

Hey everyone :) Well. What do I have to say? I think tonight, I just realized how easy 1)I thought living in this world would be. There was a time when I thought a single kiss would change everything. Where three words would turn my world around. When a smile would turn someone's day upside down. The mind of a child - priceless. Beautiful. Pure. Why is it that with age comes immaturity? Why is it that with age..one stops believing. Miracles don't exist. There is no such thing as love. Happy endings? Never happen. Why does this happen? Today I realized I don't believe in all that anymore. I also realized how naive I used to be. I'm sure I still am, and that's never really going to change for someone like me. A number can really turn around someone's world. Especially mine.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I've had a glimpse of how hard things have been for you, in the past months and in the recent ones. And I must say - don't stop believing. We all learn at an early age that happy endings, the way the fairy-tales show it, don't exist. Nothing wraps itself up so neatly as it does in a Disney movie.

    But love? And miracles? Those do exist. Just look at the Cross where Jesus died. How great an example of love that is.

    And I have seen a miracle. Two, actually. I knew someone with melanoma - he was supposed to die in a matter of days. The day after he'd been given this warning, all the cancer was gone. Completely.

    Then I knew someone else with cancer. I asked God to give him that same miracle, to let him live, at least until our graduation. And so when this man died, I could not help thinking, "Well, God didn't give him a miracle."

    And then I realized . . . He HAD given that man a miracle, the greatest miracle of all: salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DIDN'T KNOW U WERE ON BLOGGER LILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    MY BFF'S ON BLOGGER!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    SO HOW DO I... OOPS SORRY so how do I follow your blog? u don't have a followers box

    ReplyDelete

b, i, a