Saturday, July 31, 2010

I've been there, ya I know how it feels, to wonder if love is even real..

When you feel like you're all alone, just like your best friend up and gone, don't worry now..its gunna be ok.

It's amazing how you can have all the friends in the world and still be the lonliest person in the world.

You don't know how it feels to be outside the crowd, and you don't know what it feels to be your own best friend on the outside looking in.

I'm sick of wasting my time, you don't know anything about me, the things that you say, you may think I never hear about them, but word travels fast, and I'm telling you to your face, I'm standing here behind your back.

You've been all wrong, I'm not who you think I am, you've never given ME a chance.

I've always been there, I've always cared, did you do the same for me? I'm here, I believe in second chances, No matter WHAT you do, I will ALWAYS love you.

2 comments:

  1. I hate those feelings. But whatever the size of the problem, you can talk with me and I will ALWAYS be there for you. God loves you too much to do this to you with no reason. What I mean to say is that in the bigger picture, these feelings will make a stronger person, and if you pray and depend on God, a stronger christian. I love you Lilly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annie :) I promise, I will talk to you/ ask you questions whenever I need you :)

    I love you, and you're one of the few people i trust with EVERYTHING <3

    ReplyDelete

b, i, a