Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 17th 2010

So I realized that everytime I get a mean comment from someone, or if someone hurts my feelings, then I write to you guys. Soo, this is one of those times. I look on my formspring this evening, and someone posted a rather mean question to me. I just get so hurt when I get "questions" like that. Those people don't know me, they don't understand me, so they feel like they have to break me down every chance they get. It's not a Christian thing to do, and it's mean.

I do not beg for attention, I do not want people to feel sorry for me, (if you read my previous post, you would know this really well :]) And I try very hard not to be self absorbed. I asked my mom if she thought I was self absorbed, and her response was so true "You're not any more self absorbed then any other 13 or 14 year olds out there" One day, I counted how many times I used the word "I, or me" That's when I realized how selfish I could be. Try as hard as you can to put yourself in other people's shoes before you judge them, or insult them, or thing badly of them.

Thank you for letting me get that out of my system :) I love you guysss! (i really do)

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm so glad that u remind me and other people not to be self-centered with themselves and you parctice a lot of good habits. LOVE U LILLY

    ReplyDelete

b, i, a