Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 28, 2010

Hey :) I'm sorry I haven't been writing that much, but, I haven't actually been at my house for the past week or 2. Our house is being ripped apart at the moment, so we had to leave and live with friends :) Nothing much has happened in my life besides that. John had surgery on his wrist a couple days ago, and he left a couple hours ago to get his stiches taken out. I hope all goes well! Mom and I have had a couple colds lately, not to mention both of us have lost a considerable amount of weight in the process. I'm still recovering (supposdly is stress related). Oh well, can't really fix whats out of my control, can I?

So, since I've been packing up the house, I came across a bunch of letter and notes from around the school year. Most of them from one of my best friends (Alanna)..reading them over was really encouraging, and made me thank God all over again for having a best friend like her. She (and A LOT of other close friends) got me through everything, the ups and the downs, the days when I couldn't take it anymore: she was always there :)I love herrr!

Don't ever give up on your friends during hard times. The best ones will always be there, never doubt you, never give up on you. Know everything possible about you, and still love you all the same.

~ Love me more when I least deserve it, because thats when I need it the most.

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW!!! I'm been at a VBS at my church. I was a councelor this year :D:D:D!!! The cutest thing happened today. Sophie (I think 6 or 7) was playing with my bracelet and I checked her out and she left withit becuz she forgot to give it back. So she comes in the room about 5min later and is crying and she says "I came to give you your bracelet but now it's gone" and she WAS SO CUTE and so I picked her up and I said it's okay. It was a dorable. Wish u could've been there,

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thats so cute! i wish i was there tooooo!

    ReplyDelete

b, i, a