Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6th :)

Hey all! Nothing to exciting or dramatic going on at the moment! Just the plain old routine! Have to get up at 7:00 tomorrow :P NOT looking forward to it. But, It's one of those things I have to do! I will look upon this with gratitude, not attitude! (You know the bad kind ;]) So. I really don't know what to talk about. Nothing inspires me at the moment. It's been a long day today, I got to talk to my best friends pretty much 24/7, but then again, they both have phones, so they text my computer, and I just reply all normal like ;) nah, I love them. And no, I don't NEED texting, but it would be nice! Speaking of which, I'm sorry to any of my friends who have tried to call me, but, I haven't been using my phone at all lately :) heehee. Well, this is a boring post, so I guess I'll leave you for now!

Love is energy of life.-Robert Browning.

2 comments:

b, i, a