Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8, 2010

I know I haven't written in a long time, but.. a lot has happened lately. Boy, life sure does have a lot of drama when I'm only 14. School is ok, but it's really hard. Like I said I'm not really fitting in like I thought I would. The materials are also pretty difficult for me, I'm just not understanding what I should. It's really hard to explain. There's just so much for me to say, so much for me to tell, but I feel like I can't tell anyone or let anyone know how I feel. And it's not because I know them really well, or because I'm close to them, it's just because I CAN'T and I mean literally can't tell anyone what I feel. It's like I write them all down and stick them in a box and lock it up. I guess my way of escaping from it all is writing songs, coming up with sayings...

theres so much I want to do, but can't. So much I want to say, but can't, so much I want to happen, but I know never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a