Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17, 2011

Is it entertaining? Is it amusing...? Do you enjoy sitting up there looking down on me..?

It's 4:00 in the morning. No sleep. I toss, I turn. I stay up thinking about way to much...and now I can't sleep. This has been going on to long. I can't handle this. There's so much I can't do or say. I've reached the point where I'm absolutely sure I've lost my mind. Everything's wrong...if I could run I would. But I can't. Because no matter where I run, everything's going to follow me. I feel like I've been playing "Pin the tail on the donkey" with life. But now the tail is stuck, and there's no way to take it off. It's always going to be there. And I'll have to live with it. But everyone else is dealing with their tails that I feel bad if I ask for help with mine. I can walk around like I don't have a tail. But no matter how much I pretend it's not there, I would love to chase it and grab it and throw it off a cliff...

It's ok though. Because I'm going to wake up soon. :) And everything is going to be ok. I'm going to be ok. Everyone will be fine. Just gotta wake up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a