Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17, 2011

I am wearing a mask. On the mask, you see happiness, care free attitude, and full trust that everything is ok. I've been wearing this mask for about 3 years. I've gotten to the point where I don't even know how to take it off. I'm scared to take it off because I'm afraid of what people will do/ think. I'm afraid to face my friends/family without a mask on. I'm afraid I won't know what to do. I know my world will be upside down if I don't go to school with a big smile on my face, laugh at everyone's jokes, and step in to help everyone. It works. I don't want anything to change. I'd rather keep my mask on. I'd rather walk around with it so everything will be in balance. Everyone else can believe what they want to, they'll be happy, and they won't have to fix anything...I don't want to loose myself. Which is what will happen if I take it off.

..I could be anything, but I don't know what to believe in, I've got the world before me if I could only show you....I don't know what to do. Is there anything I can say or do that won't break me in two?

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a