Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 10 2011

Have you ever reached that point in your life where everything just doesn't seem...right. Everything's jumbled up and just not...fixable. Tonight I'm sitting here, trying to fall asleep...I've been crying for the past hour but no one will ever understand. Can anyone of my friends possibly know how this feels? I have one of the greatest pains in the world...but none of my friends get it. I can't expect them too..

It's kind of like looking in a mirror and not liking what you see...or asking "who is that..really. Who is REALLY in there?" You yourself don't completely understand, but everyone else does. Well. I understand my pain...but no one else does/will.

I'm really sorry...I feel like no matter how much I try to explain, no one will get it. And it's frustrating...Lord, please lead me to a friend who understands..

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a