Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 9th 2011

Heyy everyone :) Nice to...well I can't literally see you so never mind. But I am glad to be writing right now :)

Question: How can you tell when people are being real with you? PARTICULARLY guys. Sorry I'm singling you out but in all seriousness. I can't tell anymore. Further explanation - oh geez I don't even know how to explain it. I've lost most of my ability to "read" people which makes everything so much harder for me to understand :| Boo...

So anywho. My Cali vacation was great, especially getting to see my cousins and my great aunt Mary. She's really a nice lady :)) I'm really sad we didn't get to stay/see them very long, it was all to short.

Though the location was great, I will admit there were quite a few creepers, if you know what I mean. Sadly, there are also a lot of homeless people :( I don't understand...Ah once again, I can't explain how I feel. But I just feel really selfish when I complain all the time and then I go to California and some of these people don't even have a pair of shoes. They just...take it one day at a time and hope they can get enough money for their next meal. I would love to give them money and such (which I will admit I caved to a little old lady, the reason shouldn't be questioned I mean ITS A LITTLE OLD LADY) but as my teacher used to say "give em a fish you'll keep them fed, teach them to fish, they'll learn to live" and it's pretty true. Unfortunately I can't get out there and teach em how to "fish".

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a