Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17

Hello :) Remember how the other day I said I was angry? Well...during a refreshing walk to the Library yesterday, while having a conversation with myself...I realized...I shouldn't be angry. And here's why - I shouldn't be angry at God because it isn't his fault at all...True, he does let these kinds of things happen to people (yes, even good people) but also, we let this happen to ourselves to! In the Garden...Adam and Eve made the CHOICE to eat the forbidden fruit. Yeah, maybe my dad didn't have the choice to get cancer and end up where he is now, but it's not God's fault, it's not dads fault. It's sins fault...Satins fault. It's in our nature to want to understand something. That goes all the way back to the garden too. Adam and Eve didn't understand everything, and they knew it. So, they thought that by eating the fruit, they could understand everything. They wanted to be just like God, but the truth is, not only can we not take that kind of responsibility, but no one, no, not anyone can be as good as God. Just because we don't understand something doesn't give us the right to resent it. And I think thats why I was angry - because I didn't understand WHY this is happening to my dad...God has a purpose. He's trying to teach us all something...everyone who's involved with this has something to learn. Even me. And...I think I finally have...Don't ever resent something just because you don't understand it. Everything has a purpose...even the bad things in life. So, when you're going through a hard time, don't ask the question "why me" or "what did I do wrong" start thinking about why shouldn't it be me??
Thanks guys, I love ya'll, I love you (my family), and a big thanks to God my Father for being there in my troubles, for leading me through the dark, even when I don't deserve it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wise thinking. I very much appreciate this blog.

    ReplyDelete

b, i, a