Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18th

Hey =) I'm currently sitting on my watching TV...It's actually quite relaxing, but in any case...My dad's coming home. But, it's not because he's getting better, they said theres nothing else they can do for him...I'm kind of...at a loss right now. I've run out of tears to cry, I've run out of pain to feel...I...I'ts really hard to describe. I'm kind of sad, but, I'm also rather happy. I know my dad will be going home with the Lord soon, and...I can't be mad at that. I can't be angry, sad or depressed with that...He'll be in a better place, he won't suffer anymore. He told me he's tired, and he wants to come home. I can't blame him! I just hope that if and when he goes he won't be in pain...thats my only wish :)

So please pray for my family and other people involved, because this is a hard time for everyone...and...yeah. I'm sorry, right now I'm not the greatest with words right now.

So I guess I'll talk to you later...tomorrow most likely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

b, i, a