Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 9th 2010

Hey people :) So, I don't really know what to do, and that's why I'm blogging. I'll probably go practice my guitar after this but for no, I'd rather talk to you :) Sooo. Nothing really deep or heartfelt to talk about today, just a normal day..well, I did pretty much pour my heart out to my best friend, and that went really well, so..it's all good :) Life is pretty stressful over here at the Arion house hold, with school starting soon. To be honest I'm really excited, and I can't wait. I still have a couple school things to resolve, but other then that, I'm fine. Mom is working on getting everything pulled together so we can continue remodeling our house, and that's going pretty well to. She's really happy about our school situation next year. And I'm happy about that. She needs to relax more, and since she gave up some of her classes, she can do that! I'll be so much happier when our house is remodeled, and school is started, and I'm settled in and everything. I get the feeling that next year since mom is going to be so busy, and our lives our going to be so hectic, I'm just going to walk down to the Library and do my homework down there. It's really relaxing :)

1 comment:

  1. We recently finished remodeling our kitchen and garage and it was just a butt-load of stress. I feel for you girl!

    ReplyDelete

b, i, a